Re: [Amps] At last an Antenna designed for QRO

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] At last an Antenna designed for QRO
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 02:11:13 -0400

On 6/22/2010 1:16 AM, Gary K9GS wrote:
> "If you are looking for an Antenna that will Preform and do it at a GREAT
> PRICE then this is the Antenna for you. "
>

> Does "Preform"  refer to the coil???

That's the secret part that comes before the form?  OR is it what they
do to the coil before they form it, but then it's not a coil...Maybe
it's an annealing process to make it easier to do the forming?
I give up.<:-))

Well, I see I won another lottery is some foreign country, there are
three widows who need help getting their late husbands money into the
states, and I need to collect my inheritance from a relative I didn't
know I had. I only need to send the money for the paper work, and my
bank account #.  Seems fair?

However at the moment that big storm is moving into our area. It has a
history of strong winds (50-60 MPH), large hail, tornadoes, dropped 3.25
inches of rain in Grand Haven in an hour or so, and it is accompanied by
a lot of lightning.  I think the bad stuff is going to go by to the
South of us, but it looks like we are going to get a LOT of rain.
Oops... It's starting to get noisy outside. Time to unplug.

73

Roger (K8RI)