Re: [Amps] Centurion plate current issue

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Centurion plate current issue
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:53:42 -0700
Gary -  I agree with Carl - looking at the Eimac constant current curves -
those tubes look fine. 175 ma at zero bias and about 3100 volts is what it
ought to be.

I still think you have a blown bias transistor or transistors or the 8.2 v
zener is shot too. Fig 5-31 Filament- AC board

If you talked to Garry Green at TT   ,I am surprised he did not say the
same. Incidentally , there is an error on the 81537 board drawing , Fig 5-31
Filament- AC board , where it says to plug 14 on QSK board , it should say
to plug 22 on qsk board.

Also as a help , the wires to 22 on the fil board are orange , and are white
to 21. K is the heavy lead to CT of filament transformer ( fils of
3-500's. ) If I remember right you can unplug those two wires and get to the
junctions of the TO3 without removing the board.

73 hank K7HP