Re: [Amps] MALWARE ALERT FOR RECENT POST

To: "Gary Patterson" <gpatterson53@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MALWARE ALERT FOR RECENT POST
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:41:35 -0500
No problem Gary... your test results are not conclusive.  Best to warn folks
just in case they don't want to deal with the hassle of it.

This concern was posted last month on the FBI Cyber Alert Web Site...4th
article down from the top... we call it SCAREWARE.

Go here for details: http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm

Best,

dave
wa3gin