Re: [Amps] POTENTIAL BUILDERS

To: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] POTENTIAL BUILDERS
From: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:06:34 +0100
You underestimate yourself, Charles!

You only need simple tools, some books like the late W6SAI's Radio Handbook,
the www and the group of experts on this list.

The most complex tool you need is admittedly probably the most complex tool in
the world and makes NASA's supercomputer look pretty duff.  But don't worry,
you were born with it:  Human Brain Mk 1.

Cheers
Dave G0OIL