Re: [Amps] Ameritron (et. al.) filament voltages

To: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron (et. al.) filament voltages
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:14:16 -0500
For some strange reason my voltage has been holding steady at 118-120 for
almost 2 years now. Before that it was 124-128. Even so I still use bucking
transformers on vintage gear and run at around 110-113V where everything
runs nice and cool.

The utility company has been doing a lot of "forced work" in town since the
Selectman read them the riot act about losing power every time a crow
farted. The Dec 2008 ice storm was the final straw when power was out for up
to 8 days.

Carl
KM1H