Re: [Amps] SB221 Low Power Help

To: vu3raz@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB221 Low Power Help
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:21:53 EDT
If you have a small antenna tuner, it can be used to reduce the vswr for
test purposes.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 9/8/2009 11:59:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
vu3raz@gmail.com writes:

I will  try that tomorrow don. For the input circuit does nothing on 14 MHz
VSWR is  nowhere near 2.

I am thinking of ripping the input tuned circuit and  replacing it with a
simple parallel resonant ckt as in the eimac  design.

Rahul