[Amps] further info on my sb-1000 problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] further info on my sb-1000 problem
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:59:46 -0700
capacitor is properly aligned.  All tank parts seem to be just fine.  Tune
up is into a 50 ohm non-reactive dummy load.  On the other bands from 160
thru 10 meters the tuning dial seems to be in the ball park when the tank
circuit is in resonance.  Van

I have seen other querys about the same problem in the past but can't find
the answers on the site regarding this issue.  Anyone here had this problem
and solved the issue??  Maybe just a characteristic of the SB-1000??
Labeling simply off!  This is the same as a AL-80 I understand.  Does anyone
see the same issue with their AL-80????