Re: [Amps] Help needed with: driving TITAN 425s with K3's

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help needed with: driving TITAN 425s with K3's
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:48:08 +0000
I looked at the Titan 425 Users Manual but could not find a schematic.

Is there one ? Or is this another "secret Amp" that some folks tout ??

You should not need a tuner between the rig and the Amp. Something else has

gone kaflooey !! Check the coax cables, did you change them ? This should be a

"plug & play" scenario.

Anyone have the 425 schematic ?

73, Dick, W1KSZ