Re: [Amps] Drake L7 amp

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Drake L7 amp
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:46:38 -0700
Take the cabinet to a automotive paint supply store and let them take a
look-see at it. Most automotive refinishing supply stores have the technology
and the equipment to not only match the color but also the ability to mix and
supply you with the color you need in a spray bomb rattle can.
73,
Gary...wa6fgi