[Amps] Panel Meters, 100uA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Panel Meters, 100uA
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:35:35 -0600
Anyone got a matching pair of 100uA panel mount meters, or know of a place
other than the usual sources that have some?  I checked SS of Neb,
Allelectronics, eBay, etc.  Some choice there but nothing that really grabbed
me yet.  The biggest challenge is finding roughly the same size as what the amp
had, roughly 1 7/8" mounting hole.  I was going to re-use the FL-2100B meters
that I got a hold of to replace my broken ones but I decided to sell them to
another gent that needed them for a restoration, better they go to that
instead.  I'm going to be using the triode board from G3SEK and I decided on
100ua as the value to look for and the board will be built to support that
value.

73,

Scott KBØNLY

www.kb0nly.net