Re: [Amps] Crydom Solid State Relays

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Crydom Solid State Relays
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:09:38 -0800
You really only need 2 relays. One for one side of the AC line and one to
short out the step start resistor on the other. There is voltage drop
through those relays. About 1.4 volts as I remember.

And yes. .01 across the "coil" leads of the SSR is a good idea. What would
the resistor be for?

73
Jim W7RY