Re: [Amps] FW: HFL-2500 -

To: "Busiek, Allen Mr CIV USA IMCOM" <allen.busiek@us.army.mil>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: HFL-2500 -
From: "Myron A. Calhoun" <mcalhoun@sdf.lonestar.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:33:12 +0000 (UTC)
> Anyone know how to find out the info Thomas is looking for:  packaging &
> shipping cost for 670# amplifier from 65809 to Sweden ?
>
> how can i findout the transport price to sweden`?

I shipped a LOT of stuff from Africa to the USA in 1987 via DHL,
but I've heard that DHL has gone or is going out of business in the US.

--Myron A. Calhoun, W0PBV.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms:  soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
NRA Life Member & Certified Instructor for Rifle, Pistol, & Home Firearm Safety
Also Certified Instructor for the Kansas Concealed-Carry Handgun (CCH) license