[Amps] Can anyone suggest a good book about Mixers?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Can anyone suggest a good book about Mixers?
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
  Seemingly slightly OT but, this is for use in an amplifier.  :-)

  I've done a lot of looking and the best I can find is a page or two or at
best a chapter on the subject in more general works.

  It would be helpful if some real world data (intercepts, distortion,
compression, feedthrough, tricky fixes) was included on the common real world
HF parts such as the:

    MC1496
    NE602
    MCL-1