[Amps] (3) Really Good 8874's FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] (3) Really Good 8874's FS
From: "Craig Anderson Ext 1365" <Craig.Anderson@saintpaul.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:22:14 -0500
Before I put these on EPAY I am offering these to the list.  I had a shipping
damaged Alpha 76A that I decided to convert to 3CXP800A7's because I had 6 new
ones and the amp was already damaged.  I sent the amp to "The Man" Dick Byrd
N4UQ for the conversion.  He tested them for me and said they are very strong
tubes and I am offering them as a package for $525 shipped.

Dick tested the 8874's and here are the results.

"The 8874s run really well"

With 100 watts drive....

160 Meters 1.5 kW
80 meters 1.71 kW