Re: [Amps] (no subject)

To: jeremy-ca <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>,fainsbert <cmfainsbert@verizon.net>,"amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] (no subject)
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:56:18 -0500
Hey guys,
   Why don't you just call RF Parts and ask?
I remember when some one said that there was no one named Reid Brandon at EIMAC.
And all you had to do is call and ask for him and you would get his office.
Lots of
emails passed back and forth debating the issue and all you had to do is call.

73
Bill wa4lav