[Amps] AL1500 cooling mod?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] AL1500 cooling mod?
From: rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:05:45 +0000
Any opinions on this modification to the AL1500?

http://techcomnetworks.com/ve2jka/forum/showthread.php?t=177

I currently have the blower on mine set at the highest/loudest speed for
contests. I'm sure this mod decreases the noise, but it looks like the
airflow to some parts of the amp would be removed/cut back as well.

Torsten
N4OGW
Starkville, MS