Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A7 versus 3CPX1500 TSPA

To: rbonner@qro.com, david.kirkby@onetel.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A7 versus 3CPX1500 TSPA
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:51:26 EST

In a message dated 1/23/2007 2:56:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rbonner@qro.com writes:

What's  stuck up your ass Kirkby?

The differences between all versions of the  tube was covered at least twenty
times here in the last week. Were you on  vacation?

Worthy Exchequer please add Lou's 3CPX1500A7's to the list of  wiring a plug
on a line cord and parasitic  suppressors

Bob, I think you said it all.  I wanted to put an end to the thread by
reporting the tubes have been sold, but he insists on hammering away at  it.
Parasitic suppressors got another user booted off the reflector.   I don't want
this to go to that degree.  Lets just drop it NOW!   Lou