[Amps] VHF amps available

To: <FLBOATANCHORS@yahoogroups.com>, <amps@contesting.com>,"Glowbugs" <glowbugs@piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu>,<forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Amps] VHF amps available
From: "RAY FRIESS" <rayfrijr@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:06:42 -0700
 I believe I have a good chance of getting my hands on a number of Henry VHF
amps that will work on two meters.  These
are 130 output amps for FM, solid state, 12v operation.   Before I put a hold
on them with a promise to buy, I thought I'd see how many here would be
interested in one ... or two ... or three... or....   HI HI.

These would be available for 90 dollars shipped to you....

Let me know.... if no interest, I'll let em slide....

Ray  wa7itz