Re: [Amps] Fw: 3CPX vs 3CX tubes

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: 3CPX vs 3CX tubes
From: "Mike Schatzberg" <cherokeehillfarm@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:13:00 -0400
Well, the input tuning caps were able to reach the new match without any
component changes.  I never had to resort to turning on the antenna tuner or
anything such as that to maintain something very close to one to one on the
input.  It did take more than just a tweak to reach the new match.

73,

Mike
W2AJI