[Amps] Hipot and other equipment for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Hipot and other equipment for sale
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:29:51 -0400
All,

I have the following four pieces of test equipment for sale;

(1) Model 1020-B Megohm Meter by Freed Transformer
1 meg to 100k meg

(2) Model 404M3 "Hypot" by Associated Research
4 kV @ 100w

(3) Model 3050 sine/square wave generator by B&K Instruments

(4) Model 3500 5-1/2 digit DMM by Data Precision

I bought these with some other equipment and was going to
overhaul each. I've not had the chance to thoroughly test
each, and already have other equipment like this, so I'm
going to sell these cheap as a lot. The cost for the lot
is $75 US Plus shipping. Postal money order prefered.
Please e-mail me at: craxd1 at verizon.net

Thanks,

Will