Re: [Amps] Parasitics & Filament Sag

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, "R L Measures" <r@somis.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Parasitics & Filament Sag
From: "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk@uplink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:46:20 -0400
Peter,
    Show me concrete evidence that the voltage and current are not in phase
when XL=XC. Basic AC theory demonstrates that resonance is the point where
all that's left is Z=R, where R is the DC resistance left in the circuit.
Unless the formula has gone through a radical change since my classroom
days, its always been Z= SQ.RT. R²+(XL-XC)², when at resonance = SQ.RT. R²=
R. Now where am I going wrong here?
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK