Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution

To: "Dave, K2DP" <k2dp@charter.net>,"Charles Wooten NF4A" <nf4a@knology.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Estate sale - USed CB Gear for re-distribution
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:00:05 -0500
Dave,

No offence, really, but aren't you being just a tad anal about all this...?
I mean, throwing otherwise good sources of parts & modifiable(sp?) rigs into
a dumpster...?! Really...?!!!

I'm no gun collector/shooter, but a stance like that makes me appreciate
what the NRA says: "GUNS don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people."

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ