[Amps] Fraudulent Amp seller

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Fraudulent Amp seller
From: "Harold Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:39:35 -0400
RE: The Emtron DX-1b auction
[snip]
Hello Harold,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this information to eBay.

We're concerned about violations on eBay and have investigated your
report thoroughly. Please be assured that we've consulted eBay policy
and taken the appropriate actions.

At this time, our records indicate the member you reported is no longer
a registered eBay user.

For the protection of all eBay users, we can't provide specific
information regarding the results of our investigations. We hope this
also assures you that your personal account history will always remain
private.
[snip]