Re: [Amps] Transformer construction information

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer construction information
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:15:48 -0500
Jason,

Yes, it's the same book. Those short formulas I shown were from there, actually
the one for 11,600 gauss. What they figured there was 75,000 lines which is
about 11,600 gauss, but they mention approximately 12 kilogauss. The problem is
when you try to plug them into the long formulas, they dont work right. Those
short formulas were ones I re-did by the same calculations shown in that book.
The book also has a good section on impedance transformers, and
converters/inverters. I consider the book to be the Bible on transformers
because everything is explained with examples in an easy to understand
description.

Best,

Will