[Amps] For Sale Henry 2K Classic X

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] For Sale Henry 2K Classic X
From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:05:02 -0600
I have for sale a square meter Henry 2 K Classic X for sale.  Peace with the
neighbors sale.  2 new 3-500ZG's matched pair rated at 600 watt plate
dissipation.  Another pair of matched tubes that are 2 years old.  New roller
installed, new band switch not installed (company going out of business got
busy buying wear parts), new plate caps installed, some spare plate caps
included, as well as couple relays, relays been replaced in last two years.
Installed rheostat on primary of firmament transformer to lower filament
voltage to lower limit thereby extending tube life.
Heavy duty with 10 meters installed.  You pick up or I drive for 500 miles to
meet you on a weekend.
$1,500 solid, as this is the heaviest 2 tube 3-500 amp made for hf service bar
none.
Gene Bigham
KB0GU