[Amps] Tempo 2002 VHF Amp info

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Tempo 2002 VHF Amp info
From: "Dave Vondrasek" <n5ito@davidv.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:06:20 -0500
I'm looking for as much info on the Tempo 2002 VHF Amp as I can find. I have
had a lightening strike and the poor thing was killed. Of course Insurance
isn't going to give me what it cost to replace it being as old as it is, but
they want to know the Retail price of this amp new and the years it was
offered. Im hoping I can recover as much as I can if I can show the present
value this amp can still bring on the market. Any help would be appreciated.

Also looking for a replacement. Can't find much on the web for VHF Hi-power
amps commercially as building it isn't an option. Who now days still sells
1KW VHF amps ?

David - N5ITO
http://david.davidv.net