[Amps] GenRad 1657 RLC Digibridge

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GenRad 1657 RLC Digibridge
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 17:46:03 -0400
Well the auction is over. The LCR meter went for $127.50. I was hoping it would
of been less to someone on here. The reason being, when the seller first listed
it, he double listed it. He started to take the 2nd listing down but happened
to have another to sell. So, I was hoping most would not know this and not bid
on the 2nd thinking it was a mistake. Anyhow, the $127.50 was worth it for a
good precision LCR meter. Luckily, I got mine last year for $90.00 plus S&H.
I've tested both air and iron core inductors with mine and it read right on the
money. Mine was just calibrated at a lab before it was sold though so one dont
know if this one today was as accurate. I doubt it would have been off much as
General Radio equipment is the top of the line in LCR meters.

Best,

Will