[Amps] ATS website

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ATS website
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:42:20 -0400
I finally put up some of the website for my transformer business on s free
server temporarily to see how it goes. If some would, please let me know the
speed on it as it seems slow to me. It's either them, or my ISP which I
wouldn't doubt. Anyhow, I did get a part done about calculating the power on
transformers. Look under the engineering link, and at the bottom table you'll
see a link to the page. It's the only link there to another page so you cant
miss it. Let me know if you see any mistakes, etc., I will try to correct them
as I can. Please e-mail me off the mailer so not to take up room. Thanks all in
advance.

Website

http://free.hostdepartment.com/A/ATS

Note: there may be pop-ups, I'm not really sure. If so, your pop up blocker
should kill them as none shows up in my browser.

Thanks,

Will