[Amps] EIA Adapter Needed

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] EIA Adapter Needed
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:06:52 -0400
I am in need of an adapter to go from EIA 3-1/8 to N or HN.  I would be
interested in buying it outright or trading for it.  For example, I have
about 8 male N connectors for LMR900, part number is EZ-900NMC-2.  These
beauties go on soooo easy.  Also have about 200 feet of new, direct buryable
LMR900 and about 600 feet of LMR600.  Half of it is DB, the other half is
not.  I couldn't see any difference in them.  It is all brand spankin' new.
Shipping might be a bit much.

Bob  W6TR