[Amps] 90V Var Reg.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 90V Var Reg.
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:05:48 -0500
Hopefilly, somebody here, I'm pretty sure, may have already done this so I dont
have to re-invent the wheel. What I need is a good, cheap, simple circuit for a
variable 0 to +90 Vdc supply. Originally, I was going to just use a variac, and
a rectifier to control a 3 amp DC P.M. motor load. The motor is a 90 VDC though
so it needs knocked down if ran off the line. I know I could use a
zener-transistor, etc but was hoping somebody may have already done this. It
would save me an evening of doing the layout. If so, and you have a link to a
circuit, please e-mail me about it. Thanks all in advance.

Best,

Will