[Amps] For Sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] For Sale
From: RTTYMAN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:43:56 EST
Alpha 374A (1979 model) Auto or Manual Tune Amp. by original,  non-smoking
owner. Has nearly new front panel and spare 8874. Listing this  for a "blind"
ham friend. I've tuned it for him many times & it puts out  (into the antenna,
not a DL) 1 KW+ on 17 meters. Local pickup in San Diego ONLY.  No Shipping!
Price $1000.00 includes spare Eimac 8874. Contact the owner, Larry  Cox, K6AIL
@
phone 858 278-5665 or email him at:  _K6AIL@juno.com_ (mailto:K6AIL@juno.com)
I have no other info Re. it other than to say I consider it a sweet Amp. -
both cosmetically and operationally.
Thanks & 73.

Les Nuhn, NN6K   (_RTTYman@aol.com_ (mailto:RTTYman@aol.com) )