Re: [Amps] Eimac 3500Z Vs. RFParts or Taylor Tubes

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Eimac 3500Z Vs. RFParts or Taylor Tubes
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:40:20 -0500
My experience with them has been that when the Chinese version first came out, they were pure junk. So many people complained and got burned that they did in fact change them. Now, they are just as good, or if not better than the Eimac was. The 3-500ZG (graphite anode) is a pretty good tube and can take a beating.

Will