[Amps] Henry 2K-2 Help

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry 2K-2 Help
From: Skip Prinsen W1NNI <w1nni@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:58:22 +0000
I recently purchased a Henry 2K-2 amp. The manual that came with it was an after market henry manual. It refers to there being two controls on the front panel for power and selecting the HV. This one has only one control. It is a push button control with a NE1 in the end of it. The power supply does not have the HV interlock installed nor does it have the reset switch or indicator light in the power supply should there be an error with the HV section. Does anyone have a manual I am assuming that it is an older manual that I need? I would be willing to put my manual into a PDF file for anyone that is interested in what I have. I also have schematics which do not reflect what I have based on the above info.

Thanks for your time reading this and any help that you can give me.

Mailto:w1nni@cox.net

73 de Skip W1NNI