Re: [Amps] Dayton Blower Specs

To: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dayton Blower Specs
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:18:32 -0500
>I can't find a spec sheet on the Dayton Model 4CO06B Blower.
>Anyone that can help me out?
>It says 115 Volts at 2200 RPM and 1/40 HP. Any educated guesses
>at the CFM /back pressure?

Easy--go to   http://www.grainger.com   In search Click on
Manufacturer's Model Number and then type in 4C006B.

Here is the data.   I have used a lot of them in commercial
applications and have had good results.  They push a lot
of air into a pretty high back pressure, but they are pretty
noisy.   FYI

The 4C006B defaults to the 4C006 on Grainger, BTW.

--John

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Blower Type Shaded Pole
RPM 2200
Volts 115
Amps 1.54/1.45
Hz 60/50
Thermal Protection Auto
Wheel Dia (In) 4 1/4
Wheel Width (In) 2
Inlet Dia (In) 3 5/8
Bearing Type Sleeve
Motor Type Open Dripproof
Max Ambient Temp (Deg F) 104
Mounting All Position
Outlet Height (In) 2 11/16
Outlet Width (In) 2 15/16
Conduit Box Yes
CFM@0.500 In SP 118
CFM@0.700 In SP 107
CFM@0.900 In SP 95
CFM@1.000 In SP 82
CFM@1.200 Inches SP 42
Application Heating, Ventilating, Exhausting, Cooling Components

---