[Amps] 11 Meter Amps?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 11 Meter Amps?
From: "charles " <k8cpachuck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:18:09 -0400
Question,
Pardon me folks...

When did this list become a discussion list about illegal 11 meter
amplifiers?

If I wanted to read that crap, I?d join some of the more CB?ish type
discussion lists, this is an Amateur Radio Amplifier list. Can we at
least keep it that way? Why are builders of illegal 11 Meter amplifiers
in here? (US AMPS), Please note, any information posted to this group,
WILL BE FORWARDED to RILEY HOLLINGSWORTH, Yes, I am a snitch, and I?m
damn proud of it. I worked my butt off for my license, and I think it?s
pretty doggone cheap of the Contesting.com staff and moderators of this
list, to allow CB crap in this list.

I for one am tired of this CB crap.

Anyone else agree???

73 es GUD DX