Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!

To: sm5dqc@areteadsl.se, Amps@contesting.com, kh6jj@mobettah.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:52:06 EST
In a message dated 2/24/04 2:33:32 PM Central Standard Time,
sm5dqc@areteadsl.se writes:
Hi Dennis!

Been too busy today...    Well, sorry but I probaly have to learn to read more
carefully! Also I see that I have got an e-mail from you earlier today.

Can you please find out the weight and mailing cost, it can be surface
mail as I'm not in a hurry.

Here in Sweden we don't have surface mail anymore, and shipping the
transformer to Merv will be around USD 50. It's the same price up to
10 kilograms but it will get to Hawaii within a week - if the mailservice
does what they promise! However, if insurance is needed it's more
expensive.
-- OSTEN,

--  I cannot get a shipping price unless you provide me with a MAILING
ADDRESS or -- some sort of a SHIP-TO location in Sweden!

-- Regards,

-- Dennis O.