Re: Re: [Amps] anyone else been contacted?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Amps] anyone else been contacted?
From: "Jeffrey Madore" <K1LE@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:04:40 -0400
I recently purchased a pro audio amp (2200 watts ave.) from a seller that
didn't know me from Adam. I asked where to send the check, and he replied,

"Here is how I'll do it. I'll send the amp to you. You use it for a week and
see if it works out good for you. If it does, send a check. If not, just
ship it back."

He sent it right out the next day and it arrived several days later in
perfect condition. I couldn't believe it!  Since being trusted means a lot
to me, I made sure he got paid quickly.

Just a refreshing story in a day and age where "good business practice" has
taken on such new meaning.

Jeff - K1LE - CT ><>

---