[Amps] 3cx3000 +6m replies

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3cx3000 +6m replies
From: m1ecy at uku.co.uk (Sean Williams)
Date: Mon Jun 9 21:52:32 2003
Hi all,

Just to clear things up a little.

Please do not jump to hasty conclusions as to my motives concerning this
amplifier. I am building with a view to run it for EME experiments. I may state
in my profile that I enjoy contesting, but this is with a club station, and
seing as I am somewhat involved with this club, I would not want to jepoardise
their license, neither do I wish to endanger mine.

So, the 6m moaners, please accept the request on face value, and I hope that
this allays the fears of most of the UK amateur population concerned

In closing, you wont hear me on 6m much, as I much favour 4m activity, and
expend far more time on that band.

Cheers
Sean