[Amps] TUBES

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TUBES
From: carlseye at tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Wed Mar 26 18:32:29 2003
 to all those who responded to my request for tubes, (12AU7) be advised that
I am more than happy with the results.  I received 8 tubes total, without
even sending an address. In the process of checking the meter using these
tubes, I found that the balance of any one tube was more critical than
expected.In the end , however, I found the one tube that was closest to the
"test" figures and am now happy to report that my ME-26 -D now is performing
as close to the book as I can get, using my DMM as a "standard'. Again,
thanks to all who helped.
   carl / kz5ca