[Amps] Re: [Amps] triband/warc interaction: G3JVC

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: [Amps] triband/warc interaction: G3JVC
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:31:55 +0200
Sorry guys, but coupling doesn't change if the element is above or in
the same plane of the other.
It only changes and reduces, the coupling, if the elements are normal
to each other or the distance increases.
Parallel parasitic elements of comparable lenght a few feet from each
other do interact and destroy gain and directivity of both antennas if
not kept under control properly.
Just as an example, a 12m director is perfectly seen by 10m and should
be behind and far a 10m reflector, unfortunately a 10m reflector is
seen as a sort of 12 director and shouldn't be placed ahead of a 12m
element.

73,
Mauri I4JMY