[Amps] F.S. 3CX3000A7

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] F.S. 3CX3000A7
From: kimba@sprint.ca (Bert Barry)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:06:26 -0500
I have a 3CX3000A7 with socket for sale.  I bought these a few years ago,
intending to build a cool-running amp, but have changed plans.  The tube is
used but is in excellent physical condition. The seller claims it has about
100 hours on it and I have no reason to doubt this.  The socket is Collins, I
believe, and appears to have one of the glass rings missing, although I'm not
certain how it goes together, hi.

Both for $575.00.  I'll be at Dayton in May, which may make for convenient
hand-over. In that you won't have to buy blind, and there will be no shipping
cost.

Bert, VE3QAA