[AMPS] Fair is fair

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fair is fair
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:17:01 -0400
Rich,

Shame on you. You are either lying, or repeating absolutely false
information.

> >It is unethical, because its none of your business.

Rich relied:

> It is apparently a matter of court record.  The sale of Ameritron was
> reporetedly ordered by the court.

That isn't true at all. Ameritron was sold by Denny Had to Prime as
a debt adjustment. Denny owed Prime money for all the parts and
tooling Prime bought and "re-sold" to Denny. It was that boost of
capitol, from John Moran W8IOB, that allowed Denny to get back
in business.

When Denny couldn't pay his invoices, a deal was worked out
where Prime took possession of Ameritron. At that time Denny
was married to Connie, and as far as anyone around the place
knew they were on good terms.

It wasn't until after maybe five or ten years after the Ameritron sale,
while Denny was in South Carolina, that he was divorced.

Not only is this stuff none of your business, you have it all wrong.

> > It isn't anyone else's
> >business either.  But that's the second time you've written those words
> >in the past year. Why you would delight in someone else's failure
> >is....open to interpretation.
>
> According to rumour, there were two such incidents with separate wives and
> separate companies.  > l

This has really gone too far Rich.

I'm not aware of anyone having anything like that happen, and I was
GM at Prime Instruments. I know Denny Had, and while I keep out
of people's personal lives I've NEVER heard anything like that from
anyone but you.

What motivates you to be so vile and bitter that you spread lies like
that?
73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com