[AMPS] HF-2500 - Super Amp.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HF-2500 - Super Amp.
From: falk@investusa.net (Kenneth C. Falk, CCIM)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:56:10 -0400
Bob,

Consider, if you will, that the HF-2500's 100% duty cycle at 1500 watts
output, 160-10 mtrs, also equates to higher MTBF (less broken parts, over
time) at the lower power levels and operating time that you prefer.

Then of course, if you ever want to exercise the HF-2500's capability, even
for a moment, it's nice to know that you don't have to limit your operation.

Ken AB4JB