[AMPS] Data on HFL-1000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Data on HFL-1000
From: w6frmarv@dreamsoft.com (W6FRMARV)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:43:54 -0700
--=====================_938006==_.ALT

Gents:

I would like to assist an overseas ham who is trying to rejuvenate a GATES
HFL-1000 that uses a 4CX1000A.  In particular, he only needs the schematic
for the low voltage control circuitry as someone had really gotten into
that area with a wire cutter!  Please note that the HFL-1000 was also made
by Harris but I believe those were the later versions, using the 3-1000Z.

Anyone out there with a manual who would be willing to help out?  Or, could
possibly direct me to a source?  I will gladly reimburse any cost.

MANY THANKS and please reply direct.

73,

Marv, W6FR

--=====================_938006==_.ALT

Gents:<br>
I would like to assist an overseas ham who is trying to rejuvenate a
he only needs the schematic for the low voltage control circuitry as
someone had really gotten into that area with a wire cutter!&nbsp; Please
note that the HFL-1000 was also made by Harris but I believe those were
the later versions, using the 3-1000Z.<br>
Anyone out there with a manual who would be willing to help out?&nbsp;
Or, could possibly direct me to a source?&nbsp; I will gladly reimburse
any cost.<br>
MANY THANKS and please reply direct.<br>
73,<br>
Marv, W6FR<br>