[AMPS] KH6 on 6, much activity?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] KH6 on 6, much activity?
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:13:35 +0100
Am contemplating a move to kH6. If the deal goes down will be selling off
my
collection of approx 40-60 boatanchor radios. House will be smaller.
I like HF but yard will be small too so am thinking about trying
some 6m CW (mainly) and SSB from KH6 and wonder
how much DX I might be able to work from there and what
sort of power level would be required. To date all my 6m activity has
been CW and AM with about 5W. Will hopefully have enough bux from the
boatanchors to get a small tower and if it makes sense, a 6m amp.
Are there many folks in the Pacific on 6?
-bob
wb4mnf