[AMPS] Mission Impossible

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Mission Impossible
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl Smidt)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:07:21 -0400
I agree fully, it was infuriating to have to endure splatter from the 'Big
Guns', each covering more than 20KHz of smaller stations signals. They
obviously were only interested in their own contest score results and to
heck with everyone else. Frustrating! I spent the contest cruising up and
down the bands for the ARRL Y2K DXCC award and couldn't believe what I
heard. I told one guy about his signal and he told me to take a hike.
73,  Carl  VE9OV