[AMPS] FW: Not sure how or where to ask this question?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FW: Not sure how or where to ask this question?
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will, K6NDV)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:19:14 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: UNCRICHIE7@aol.com [mailto:UNCRICHIE7@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 10:23 AM
To: owner-amps@contesting.com
Subject: Not sure how or where to ask this question?

Hello there:
     I posted an inquiry elsewhere and was directed to amps@contesting.com.
I'm trying to find 572-B tubes at a good price. I'm building a 572-B Quad
amp
and the usual retail and E-Bay prices are unbelievable. Anyway I posted this
question elsewhere and was told the guys on this server are very helpful in
locating such places to find parts at good prices. So there you have it. How
would I have posted this question on your site. I didn't see a place, but
then again I probably didn't look hard enough. Thanks in advance for any
info
you can offer on a good price/source for the 572-B's, by the way they would
be vertically mounted., thanks again, Kurt K3KL...