[AMPS] It was a "useful reply"

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] It was a "useful reply"
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:29:56 -0800
re: "Amidon is Not a manufacturer of ferrite material."

and...

> "What a completely worthless reply to the original message."

Sorry Phil,

I, probably including a few others got the real message. The
one sentence said quite a bit to anyone who has worked with
retail spec'd materials.  I've found on more than one occasion,
the specs from a retailer promise the moon and deliver
different.

My history with Amidon toroid material purchases lead to a
similar end. "Your results may vary..."  mine did and it was the
core material performance.

Not an argument brewing...  The sentence said enough for me...

cheers
skipp
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.