[AMPS] HV wire?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HV wire?
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil T. (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 01:15:46 -0500
Good quality automotive silicone ignition wire works well. High performance
auto shops and some motorcycle shops will peel a few feet off a reel for
you.  Neon sign companys and some furnace repair guys will also sell you a
few feet.  There's a guy on eBay regularly selling 40 foot hanks of 30KV
silicone wire in the TEST EQUIPMENT section.

Newark sell it but usually only in reels.  HV silicone or rubber test lead
wire is also acceptable.

Phil

At 12:47 AM 1/5/2000 EST, you wrote:

>  While doing my modifications to my Dentron amp, I noticed the HV line is
>quite cheesy. What is a good replacement for this and where can I get it?
Tnx