[AMPS] survey partially says...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] survey partially says...
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:23:47 +0100
Guy's, guy's...

Let's not get carried away here... this was a test.
I too thought that Skipps answers to the survey were amusing and fun reading.

My point is this, over the recent weeks we have debated the DAF amplifer
here, vividly.
People using the DAF design, knowing that is works, have been ridiculed,
called names, been accused of being cultists, daft, naive and other things.

Very, very few have responded or reacted to this.

But as soon as I pointed finger at Skipp on another issue people come to
resque, immidately.
Say's something about the mystery of the mind, to me at least.

Skipp, carry on amusing us, I have no problems with that, quite the contrary.

Now I'll get flamed for testing but as I am a Daffer I am used to being
flamed..

Ciao,
Peter/SM2CEW